Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekends

Lately, they've been unbelievably busy. The last few Friday nights, I've opened the gym for students to play floor hockey.

Saturday mornings have been crazy with weekly housework because Saturday afternoons and evenings have been for grad fundraisers. Last week a poker tournament, this week a canteen for a hockey tournament.

Last Sunday was the Breast Cancer walk followed by a volleyball tournament fundraiser. Today is a Come and Go Bingo.

I mean, really, I like to be busy but this is a bit much.

None the less, there has been knitting. I did this cap for a coworker who has a sister going through chemo. I love the colours.


I've also started the Ruffles scarf from Scarf Style.

And I've been carrying a sock with me to work on in between rushes at the canteen, waiting for the final hockey game, etc.

It's getting to the point where I look forward to Mondays at work so I can slow down a bit. Crazy.

Happy Sunday, M

2 comments:

BerryKnitty said...

gasp! that hat is gorgeous! And what a great way to support your friend.

I love that swirly scarf patterning too!

Katie said...

How do you make a Ruffel Scarf?