Sunday, November 26, 2006

This Week In Crafting News

Less posting has meant more crafting this week.

I finally finished that pair of pick pockets but gave them away without a pic. (Tick in the finished column anyway. )

I've started a new scarf for me out of Lorna's Laces Bullfrogs and Butterflies in Buck's Bar and Purple Iris colourways. Gorgeous! (Tick in the cast on column. )

I've been working on a pair of pink and brown mittens for the sale pile, too. (Another tick.)

I also spent all day yesterday working on a new quilt top. (Half a tick. )

But alas, no pictures of any of them. Camera is at home and I am at school. (Tick in the "doh" column.)

Despite the lack of pictures, I have managed to upload some images of the online shopping I've been doing. (Tick in the "avoiding knitting supplies but spending money anyway" column.)


I've had my eye on the Knitting On The Road book for a long time. It's the idea of Canada socks that really pulls me to it. (Tick in the good excuse column.)

I'm hoping Knit One, Kill Two might be just what I need to get me out of my reading funk this week. Haven't been able to settle into anything. (Tick in the "I think they'll fall for that" column.)

And last but not least, Vertigo is one of my all time fav movies that I have owned twice now but seem to have managed to give away both times. What's up with that?! (Tick in the "maybe they'll feel sorry for me" column.)

So I'm thinking I should get even more good winter knitting in with these goodies! (Tick in the "that's my story and I'm sticking to it" column.)

Happy Winter Knitting, M

1 comment:

Pioggia said...

Too bad there's no picture of the pick-pockets. How's your wrist?