Thursday, December 28, 2006

Brava! Encore!

I sure hope I'm not boring you with all my quilt finishing this week because, well, I have another one.

It's the Stained Glass top I did in the summer and have finally gotten around to finishing.

I think this one gets the Laddie stamp of approval. Every time I put it down during the binding process, he would jump up, steal my seat and bury his nose in it.

He doesn't get to keep it for himself, though, as he still has a tendency to want to eat fabric. I think I have finally broken him of that bad habit, or at least he does it with the scraps in the toy box now and not the bed linens. But just to be on the safe side, we don't want to encourage him with something like a hand-made quilt.

Just as a warning, I have one more quilt top to finish today, possibly tomorrow. I've been trying to finish all my quilt tops this week before the start of the new year. That way, I can start fresh come January. Fortunately, the late night movies have all been Cary Grant this week so I've been staying up til 2 a.m. and stitching. I am seriously loving it!

Okay, I'd better get back to it. Happy stitching, M

1 comment:

Susan said...

Bored!?! Heck no - bring them on!

I was going to start a new quilt today, but now I remember that I have a knitting project that needs to be finished by tomorrow. Ooooops! It is only the finishing part, but still.

You machine quilt? Right? What kind setup do you have - machine and such?

So many questions. Hope you have a great New Year weekend full of finishing and friends.

Peace!