Sunday, December 10, 2006

Special Guest Stars

For those of you who may not know, my mom has just moved to Regina to start a new job. This means she's only an 8 hour drive away, instead of 20. This makes me very happy. I like having her in the same province again.

While Mom is starting her new job and getting resettled in Regina, her cats, Dayton and Shadow are staying with me.

Dayton - the ever climbing baby boy.


And shy Shadow.

It's kinda nice to have some feline company again, although the dogs are a little too interested. I'm sure they'll get over that real fast as soon as Shadow takes a swipe at their noses.

I finally finished that pair of mittens for Toni.

This picture makes them look a bit odd-sized but they do look better in person. Guess I need to practice my photo skills.

Now I need to get knitting on a Secret Santa exchange item for work. Once that's done, I think I'd like to quilt for a while. Only another week and a bit until school holidays then I can craft all I want for 2 weeks.

Cheerio, M

2 comments:

Pioggia said...

Oh, the English language. Any word can be turned into a verb. Happy quilting and crafting!

BerryKnitty said...

lovely mittens!! And your mom's cats are adorable.