Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Posting On The Run

Just a quick note to say "hey."

Life is busy.

Thawing out water pipes on Sunday. Life in the north is grand!

Unloading chem lab supplies this afternoon. Woo hoo! I can finally do labs with my chem students!!!

Hockey canteen tonight. Go Pee Wee Boys!

Teaching in between. Today a student said, "This is cool! I wish you had been my math teacher in Prince Albert." It warms my little geek heart!!!

These are the activities that keep me running.

Crafting at a stand still for the moment although two new baby blankets on the sewing table awaiting further processing since Saturday. Two new babies due next month - one to a previous grad, one to a grad from this year.

Hope your life keeps you busy in the best ways! M

1 comment:

La Tea Dah said...

Busy days ---- what makes life go around! Enjoy!