Saturday, January 06, 2007

Prairie Sunrise Roads

Here's a pic of my first block for the Oklahoma Backroads quilt. It's not precise but it's very pretty.

I'm using pinks/corals for the darks and creams for the lights. I'm calling it my Prairie Sunrise quilt.

As you can see below, a Saskatchewan sunrise has all these colours in it.

I took this shot last Saturday on my way in to meet my Mom.

And lastly today, I have to show you a pic of my lovely Emmett. He loves to sit at my feet while I'm sewing or working on the computer. Such a good boy.

I'm hoping if I say that enough, both he and I will actually begin to believe it! Hah!

Okay, well, I guess I better get back to some sewing. Only a couple of days left before school starts again.

Happy Saturday, M

1 comment:

La Tea Dah said...

Michele, I'm so happy to meet you! I just found that you have my blog listed on your site. Thanks so much! I'll list yours on mine as well. I hope that's okay with you. Have a happy day!

LaTeaDah