Monday, January 22, 2007

Tea and Toast

I'm sick. Really, really, knock-me-down-and-watch-me-sleep-for-22-hours-a-day, sick. No knitting, no reading, no working sick.

When I get enough of a bug to wipe me out like this, I am the world's biggest baby. I whine, I cry, I fret, I am generally a pain in the butt for anybody near me.

My current living situation makes TLC difficult to obtain. My only roommates are four lovely, well-meaning dogs. Hard as they try, though, I really need more than hairy, albeit warm, cuddles, and a reminder to walk/feed them regularly.

If I could just figure out how to train them to make tea and cinnamon toast, I'd settle for that.

Love me, love my dogs, M

3 comments:

Susan said...

Knitty and quilty hugs coming your way - cinnamon toast sprinkled hugs.

Katie said...

I hope you feel better.

If your throat is sore make your own tea with honey, cinnamon, and a lemmon peal.

In additon to the juice from a slice of lemmon actually chop up the lemmon peal into little bits and consume on the whole lot! The cinnamon and lemon will help with healing, while the honey will sooth!

that said, there is a lot to be said for a Hot Tottie as well!

Healy wishes sent your way

Life's a Stitch said...

It really seems to be travelling through blogland. I hope it's not in the yarn :)

Hope you're feeling better soon,
Li