Sunday, February 11, 2007

Alarm Clocks and Row Houses

When Chad arrived last week, I asked him if he had an alarm clock to get up in the mornings. "Nope," he says, "Could you just knock on my door in the morning?"

It was a good idea in theory, I guess. But it doesn't work so well. Thus we have resorted to other means . . .

We've since invested in a proper alarm clock for him.

In crafting news, I finished the Row Houses wall hanging for Andrea's mom. I think it turned out to be rather sweet.
I just did a stitch-in-the ditch around the houses and outlined the doors and windows.

I am so impressed with the ease and quickness of this block that I really want to try it again in something funkier.
I was thinking about trying a tea cozy with some brighter fabrics. I 'll have to give it some thought, though.

Right now I need to get on with some housework and some packing. Chad and I are going south for a few days during our Winter Break from school. I have errands and shopping to do. So no blogging for a few days.

Happy Sunday Morning, M

2 comments:

Pioggia said...

You're right, that's a very pretty pattern. I hope you have fun during your break

eyeleen said...

gorgeous quilt! the dogs make a very effective alarm clock.