Sunday, February 18, 2007

Back In The Saddle Again

Okay. Now I know that I'm on a fabric and yarn diet, and I've even been trying to control my crafting books habit. And I have to say that I've been doing very well with these goals.

So what do I do instead? I buy support items. Thread, some new needles, pins, a marking pen and a thimble ring. The kinds of things that help me finish my crafts. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!


We had a busy but good week. We covered 2300km (1430 miles) in 5 days but, man, did we get lots done. The purpose of the trip was to gather up a lot of free furniture from my family and transport it to my cottage. It was also a good excuse to visit with them while we were there.

Just to prove we really did it, here's Chad putting together the hide-a-bed in the spare bedroom. He's a very useful guy to have around!


When we got home, Reuben made it very clear that he had been doing a very good job protecting the house . . . from killer Valentine heart pillows!

Man, I have a cool life!

Hope you're having a great Sunday, M

1 comment:

Pioggia said...

Glad you made it back safely. Enjoy your new furniture and your support items as well.