Monday, February 26, 2007

In Need Of Cheer

I found this quote today over on LaDonna's blog under the daily scripture for the day:

"A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired."
Proverbs 17:22

If ever there was a day to remember that, it would be today. It's a difficult time of year for our students to keep on track with their attendance. To compound the problem, one of our grads lost his father to cancer this past weekend. The funeral is tomorrow and we're all feeling the strain of it.

But as I read through some of the blogs on my sidebar, I find solace and comfort in the messages from other bloggers. LaDonna's blog is especially dear to me today as it features a gorgeous heart quilt and some special messages to help me keep it all in perspective. Thanks for that, LaDonna.

Thanks to all the bloggers out there who are making small differences in the lives of those you reach.

Michele

2 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

God bless you, Michele!

eyeleen said...

Beautfiul quote.