Thursday, August 02, 2007

Harry Hiatus

Oops! I didn't mean to leave so long between posts. It's been a lovely few weeks around the beknitted cottage and I have been . . . well . . . distracted.

The highlight was the addition of a new member of the family.

Meet my niece, Arcadia, born July 24th, being held by her pround papa, my brother, Bracken.

Isn't she sweet?

I also got the new Harry Potter book and read it voraciously to it's end. It was a gorgeous way to spend a few lazy summer days and it was so great. I laughed. I cried. I cheered.

Speaking of Potter-mania, here's an adorable shot of my nephew, Danger, on his way to the launch party.

I hope he's enjoying his new baby sister.

Happy summer holidays, M

3 comments:

BerryKnitty said...

yay! Adorable new neice! And cute Harry-esque nephew too!! Beautiful kids.

Pioggia said...

Danger looks quite happy with his scarf. Congratulations on your niece, may she enjoy your creations too!

Katie said...

It's wonderful to finaly have a face to put with Bracken's name. His Children are so cute! Did you make Danger's Griffendor scarf?

Three cheers for Harry Potter!