Wednesday, October 31, 2007

“The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson was a very quotable guy.

This one is very appropriate today as I show a pic of my new house in Regina.

Isn't she a beauty?! I hope I look this good at 100 years old!

I can hardly express how wonderful this house feels to me. She's old and she's quirky and she needs a lot of work to get her back to her former glory (Hey! The same could be said of me! LOL!) but I love her! I can't wait to get dug in with paint and renos and all that.

More importantly, I can't wait to fill the rooms with friends and family! Come on over, pick up a paint brush, stay for supper and toast the future!

Apparently it's a very comfortable place for some furries I know, too!

Here's Molly, Laddie and Emmett relaxing on the new sofa like they own the place! Definitely no adjustment time needed here, thank goodness for that!

On another note, Happy Birthday to Maegan!!! I can't believe you're 26! As I look back at the days when I used to change your diapers and give you baths, I've decided that you must stop having birthdays now because you're making me feel old!!!!

Happy Halloween, Trick or Treators, M

2 comments:

Katie said...

Lovley!

What plans you must have for a garden!

Susan (ZenKnit) said...

I love your old/new home! I have always dreamed of living in an old white house. -sigh- I might be visiting this photo again and again.