Friday, November 09, 2007

Northern Voyage

While winter is still being staved off here in Regina, my trip up north was like going to another planet - at least weather-wise. Look at the highway I was traveling on.


Despite the weather, or maybe partly because of it, I sure do miss my northern home. I had such a great visit with everyone and hugs were endless. The landscape is so beautiful, so familiar, so comforting. It was relaxing and peaceful and I had a strong pull to start my winter craft hibernation, which I'd be doing if I still lived there.

But alas, I have come back to Regina to settle into my new house and get on with the adjustment to a new place. The fact that it's the second time I've done this in six months is a bit exhausting but this too shall pass.

I'm hoping to make it to the knitting circle at the LYS tomorrow. It's a long weekend here this weekend and I'm expecting a friend to come visit for a couple of days. Lucky me!

Hope you're looking forward to winter crafting.

Happy Friday, Travellers, M

No comments: