This about sums up the fuzziness I feel today. It's been a good week but I can't believe it's been a week already. Crazy time warping must have been involved.
Things accomplished this week:
1) Soup making - Italian Bean and Pasta - a perpetual favourite at chez Sugar Bowl.
2) Quilting for christmas of Danger-ous nephew
But need to incorporate Paddington Bear.
Not sure how to accomplish this at the moment and since it's Thursday, may not attempt until the day is over. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
3) Also got binding onto niece's quilt. No pix yet but nearly finished.
4) Job interviews. Had a few of those, too. Have another one later today so better get Thursday-ness under control.
5) Other things? Maybe. Can't remember at the moment. Check back tomorrow. Brain should be finished backing up by then.
Happy Thursday (?), Travellers, M