Sunday, December 23, 2007

Awww, Quilts

Two quilts finished and on their way to their recipients.

For my brand new niece, Arcadia, at her first Christmas. This quilt is done with Moda Sweetheart fabrics and I call it the Sweetheart Quilt for my little sweetheart niece.


And for my handsome nephew, Danger, a Paddington Bear quilt because he loves Paddington as did his father before him. (Who am I kidding? I get a little mushy when I see Paddington myself!)

My mom found the panels in a LQS and I built the rest around them, sort of. The blocks are borrowed from my copy of Yellow Brick Road by Terry Atkinson.

All other activities for the next few days are about company coming for The Day. Cleaning, cooking, baking, etc.

Happy Holidays, Travellers, M

1 comment:

eyeleen said...

Beautiful quilts!