Sunday, February 10, 2008

Backing Out

The doctor has confined me to bedrest for the next month. I decided not to fight him on this as it hurts too much. But my mom has come to stay and help out. I couldnt't survive this without her.

But blogging is darned difficult so I'll be taking an extended break for the time being.

Good strategy for the bedridden? I've relearned how to crochet after about thirty years away from it. It's less taxing than knitting while in the prone position and granny squares are small enough to not be imposing.

I hope you're all doing well. M

5 comments:

Pioggia said...

I'm very sorry about your bedrest. Especially since I was away from the internet for a while and now that I'm back I will miss your posts. Still, i wish you a quick recovery.

Cheers.

La Tea Dah said...

Michele, I hope you feel much better soon! Our family has had experience with back pain --- it's not fun! Please relax and let your body heal. We'll miss you in blogland --- so come back soon!

LaTeaDah

Thora said...

Michele, I haven't said hello in ages, but wanted to wish you well and a good recovery. I hope you feel better soon - take care of yourself!

La Tea Dah said...

Hi Michele,

How are you and how's the health situation? I hope much better. Spring is coming --- new growth and hope --- and I hope it's helping the back as well. Take care. You are missed in blogland!!!

LaTeaDah

Life's a Stitch said...

I can relate. I'm at the end of my back pain rope. Try to enjoy your time out and keep us posted as to what works.