Friday, May 30, 2008

Road To . . . Fill In The Blank

Bonnie over at Quiltville calls this pattern her Road To Camp Gravatt quilt.


Being Canadian, I keep wanting to call it Road to Avonlea. But I'm also an old movie buff so Road to Zanzibar, Road to Singapore, Road to Morocco and all those other Bob Hope/Bing Crosby movies keep popping into my head, too.

For now, it's just the "Road To Somewhere" quilt.

I really have done a lot of sewing recently. I'm working very hard to get my piecing fabrics down to one set of drawers and my backing fabrics down to one cupboard in the craft room. It's mega stash busting and so far, so good.

I think I just got tired of looking at all these projects I had planned and couldn't seem to get to. Now I'm getting to them and hallelujah for that! I was feeling very overwhelmed by them all. But now, no more crafting guilt for me! (Does anybody else suffer from that crafting guilt thing or is it just me?)

On that note, it's back to the sewing room for me today. Have a good one. M

1 comment:

Katharyn said...

It's not just you!