Friday, May 23, 2008

Where To Begin?

Well, things have changed around here. For starters, I'm up and around and feeling pretty healthy these days. It was a very long haul and there are still some minor setbacks but I'm getting there.

During my absence, my little family has grown. For my 41st birthday, my mom brought home a couple of little girls for me. This is Stella and she came from the Prince Albert SPCA.

She's such a pretty princess of a cat, a Siamese cross, and about one and a half years old.

She went to the vet the first week to be spayed and vaccinated so I made her this little blanket so she would remember our smell while she was gone.


To keep Stella company once Mom and her cats move out, we adopted this little cutie the next day from Regina Humane Society.

Her name is Sailor, she's a 4 month old tortoise shell, and she loves to sew. Actually, she just loves to be in the middle of any mayhem she can start! I love her energy.

And because I made Stella her own blanket, I made one for Sailor, too.

It's been over 18 months since I had a cat of my own in the house and I have to say that I love having them here.

There has been tons of sewing going on around here and I promise I will post more in the coming days about all my projects. Now that I'm feeling better than I have in over a year, I've been making up for lost time. Hurrah!

Happy Friday! M

3 comments:

Jennu said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Susan (ZenKnit) said...

It's so good to have you back. Your kitties are very pretty. Can't wait to see all your good stuff waiting to be shared.

~ Peace

Katharyn said...

Michelle,

I can not tell you how much it pleases me to see that you are back! My day just went from an anoying day to an energises happy one!

I'm so glad that you are feeling better!
Love!