Thursday, September 25, 2008

Craft At Last

First, let me say that I seriously have to remember to turn the flash on when using the fancy new camera. Bleh.

Now let's move on to a cutie baby blanket for a coworker's soon-to-be-arriving grandson.

I know it looks awfully yellow thanks to the no-flash thing, but the background is white. In real life, it's adorable squares with B's and bunnies and primary colours (plus green) on a white background.

It's so darned cute for a baby boy and my coworker was thrilled to receive it. That's what makes each of these blankets worth doing - the joy it brings to the recipients.

And then a shot of the fabric on the back, and you can see the colour better on this one.


Finally, I have a little photo of my little harvest of little tomatoes.

I consider myself lucky to have any at all after the strange spring we had. But I certainly won't be doing any canning this fall! Not sure whether that's good or bad - less work but fewer home-grown goodies over the winter. Always a trade off.

Have a great weekend! M

1 comment:

Katharyn said...

That reminds me that I need to read Fried Green Tomatoes. Do you know how to make Fried Green Tomatoes?

The blaknet looks... like it looks great in real life.