Friday, September 19, 2008

Free Fridays Instead?

Oops, I missed Thursday altogether this week, never mind the Thrifty Thursday. So instead, I present Free Friday.

I got this really cute lamp for free. It's for my spare bedroom.

How did that happen? Well, I work for a film production company these days and it was a set decoration that wound up in an accountant's office. When I asked if I could buy it, she gave it to me as a house-warming gift. How lucky am I?

This beautiful little vase was in that giant box of thrify finds from last week.

Although it's not technically free, that box was so jam packed and so cheap that I feel like half the stuff in it was free. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!)

Such pretty things I've been finding lately.

In crafting news, I went to quilting school last night. Woot! I did manage to get some pix of what we were working on but I didn't get them uploaded this morning. I promise to give more details over the weekend.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Katharyn said...

That lamp is so cute! And I just love the little roses ontop of the, shall we say bonus vase!

Pioggia said...

The vase and the lamp seem to go well together, too!