Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Weekend That Was

It was my favourite kind of weekend - highly productive.

1. New duvet cover on new winter duvet.

That's right, I said winter. It's been cold and wet here for two weeks and a sudden autumn is upon us. No slow decline into the fall for us.

2. A curtain for the closet door. No more gaping hole into the dark abyss that was my closet. It's cleaned, organized and a light installed. Hurrah!


3. Potato bacon soup ready for lunches.


4. Chicken stew in the crock pot. It makes the house smell yummy for hours and hours.


5. Salmon quiche all prettied up with a red pepper star for tonight's dinner.


Not a bad way to while away the hours.

Hope you had a great weekend. M

1 comment:

Katharyn said...

*wipes drool off of face*
recipies for all, perticularly for the crock pot! (I have one, I just don't use it much beacuse I didn't grow up with one)

The house is really starting to come together. Looks great!