Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How Could I Not?

Despite all the crazy busy goings on around here these days, I had to take a moment to acknowledge the most amazing gift from the dearest friend.

I received a gorgeous prayer shawl in yesterday's mail from the lovely Katharyn.

It's all lacy and pretty and pretty and lacy. I just love it - colour, pattern, shape, everything. (I wish I could get a picture of me wearing it because it fits perfectly and drapes so nicely.) Katharyn has pictures of it over here so you can see it adorning her instead of my coffee table.

She made it to help heal my spine. I've had so many troubles with it the last couple of years and it's finally on the mend. It will no doubt get even better now that I have a lovely knitted hug to wrap myself in every day.

Thank you, Katharyn. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Happy Wednesday, M

1 comment:

Katharyn said...

I'm so glad you like it!!! Woking on the shawl was like having you here to hug me though my own health issues!

Love you
Katie!