Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quilted Coffee

It's a table runner for my mom. She loves coffee and she has a new table for this one.

There's a panel in the centre, and I used a coordinating charm pack to build the outside, sometimes cutting them, sometimes not.

Then I pulled out a piece of yardage I purchased on the cheap last summer and never used for it's original intention.

Now it has a new life as the backing for the coffee quilt.

A little close up shows the image of the Eiffel Tower on the central panel. Paris is one of my Mom's favourite places.


So it's coffee and it's Paris and my mom should love it.

Another happy finish for the Craft Everything 2009 campaign. Woot!

Happy crafting, M

2 comments:

Katharyn said...

Lovley Michele, just lovley! You're doing very well on getting everything crafted!

Tazzie said...

Hey Michelle - what an adorable quilt, the fabric is so sweet. Go team stashbusting!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)