Monday, January 19, 2009

Warm Hands, Better Typing

Anybody who's been reading the blog for a while knows that I love me some winter. Love, love, love it.

But I'm not naive. I know winter has some draw backs. Cold outside can sometimes equal cold inside.

I am, however, prepared for such things, being a knitter and all.


These are for the office. The draft that comes through my office window (in that converted warehouse I work in) is an arctic wind, I'm sure.

So in order to make sure I can still type and, you know, function, I whipped up a pair of my standard pickpockets in pretty colours just for me.


I also need to make a draft stopper to keep the wind from blowing around papers on my desk.

Between my warm hands, a draft stopper and my little space heater, I should be able to survive until spring. Send in a rescue team if you don't hear from me before then.

Happy Monday, M

2 comments:

Tazzie said...

They are ever so cute Michele - I know I love my hand warmers, they're my fave things for cold netball nights.
Have a great week hon
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Katharyn said...

Very cute color work! I should start making pick pockets for my co-works for $15 or $20, I'd make a killing!