Wednesday, May 06, 2009

All Things Baby

I realize this page is quickly becoming nothing but baby and I do apologize for that, sort of. It's just a bit hard to do too much crafting these days, as much as I dearly want to. Currently, I'm on bedrest until the 15th as my back is being ornery.

Anyway . . . latest update - off to amnio test this morning. It's my birthday present. :) Let's hope it's a good result.

Plus we'll be finding out if we're having a boy or a girl. We're really hoping for one or the other. :)

Happy crafting to you! M

5 comments:

J. said...

that is kinda what happens once there are small people, it becomes all about them. hope your ok

Katharyn said...

I'm sorry your back is being such a pain.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Katharyn said...

http://www.naturemoms.com/blog/2009/05/06/natural-mat-and-organic-giveaway/

give away of organic cotton crib sheets!

Tazzie said...

Hope all is well in your part of the world, have been thinking of you.
I had to laugh at the boy or girl comment you made ... took a while for the penny to drop here ... there really isn't another option *lol*
Be sure to have a wonderful weekend.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

La Tea Dah said...

I am so far behind, Michelle. Firstly, I am really HAPPY you are back to blogging again!!!! And secondly, is it a secret? You know, BOY or GIRL? I'm really excited for you!

LaTeaDah