Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've Misplaced My Sewing Room

Okay, perhaps misplaced is not the right word. But I have definitely lost my little craft space. You might remember that it used to look like this.

Now it looks like this:

DH is turning it into a bathroom. We are very much in need of a new one. The room we have now is undoubtedly the ugliest in the world.

Fear not, though, I have learned a new hand piecing method that doesn't require a designated craft room.

English paper-piecing that can be done while sitting in front of a movie. Nice!

Hope you're having a crafty weekend, M

4 comments:

Tazzie said...

Goodness, there are some big changes afoot at Sugar Bowl House! What a huge year this will be :-)
Also, a huge welcome to Stanley, he is just adorable.
Hope you're feeling wonderful.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Knatolee said...

That piecing looks great! I wish you were closer so you could hold my hand as I quilt. ;) I took lessons when I lived out west, but I need MORE.

And the new bathroom will be nice, even though you have to sacrifice your craft room.

Katharyn said...

I love the new blog layout!

La Tea Dah said...

The English paper piecing is lovely --- and your new bathroom is going to be absolutely charming! I think it already looks pretty. We once had a bathroom with a sloping-eve ceiling. It was always my favorite!

LaTeaDah