Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Activity Abounds

Okay, that might be a bit misleading. When someone says "abounds" it implies that there is a lot of it. In reality, there is just some activity around here. So I guess it would be more appropriate to say "stuff happens."

What kind of stuff? Knitting baby slippers kind of stuff. Teeny, tiny baby slippers.


Then there was the baking with chocolate chips kind of stuff. Mmmmm. Cookies and banana bread.

And finally, kitty bonding kind of stuff. My first photographic evidence of sibling snuggling.

There's more stuff, too. I just don't have photographic evidence at the moment. We're moving slowly around here these days but we're still moving!
Happy Tuesday, M

2 comments:

Katharyn said...

Oh I just want to pick up both cats in my arms and barry my head in their fuzziness (yes I know this would not go over well).

What's your chocolate chip cooke recipie?

Knatolee said...

LOOK at that kitty cuteness! And oh my, the baking... mmmmmmmm!

And the baby slippers are adorable.