Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Cuddling of Cats and Dogs

It's easy to see in our house that world peace is a real possibility. I mean, if ancient, instinctual enemies can cuddle and share space, why can't the rest of us?


Molly and Stanley have it all worked out.

Emmett and Stella have it cased, too.

In fact, most days, I catch Stella giving Emmett a bath, but they were too modest to do it for the camera this time.

That's it for my soapbox today. World peace - it can happen.

In crafty news, I bring you another found-time project. This one is a cradle quilt for the baby's nursery that I pieced mostly in those minutes I keep finding in the basement.

It's a four-patch in blues and golds, with a contrasting soft red fabric that features prams and babies on it. I still have the hand-stitching on the binding to do but that's for movie night.

Once I get all the pieces done for the cradle, I'll take an ensemble photo and tell you all about it.

Hope you're having a crafty kind of Thursday, M

2 comments:

Knatolee said...

I love your furry babies! And the quilt is lovely.

La Tea Dah said...

Sweet baby dreams under a pretty quilt!