Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The In-Between Time

In between my found quilting minutes, I managed to knit up a pair of baby leg warmers. So easy to carry in the purse for those waiting-in-line minutes and the like.

Apparently fashionable babies everywhere are sporting them with their diapers and t-shirts. These ones are tiny, newborn size for the first weeks at home.

I made them from leftover sock yarn and the pattern from The Expectant Knitter.


My mom bought me this book when I first told her I was pregnant. It has some very cute patterns in it, like that pair of soakers on the front cover that I definitely need to add to the list!

Speaking of wee little things, here's our Stanley helping with the baking.

If you look very closely on the left side of the photo, you can see tiny white paw prints. I personally choose to deny the existence of such things. It keeps my baking self very happy to live in a state of unknowing.

You can also see Sailor in the background, trying to look like she had no idea what was going on. Yeah, sure!

Hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday. M

3 comments:

Katharyn said...

my cats never help with baking...

La Tea Dah said...

Cute little kitty prints! Love 'em! Sailor is adorable!

La Tea Dah said...

How's the baby watch?

LaTeaDah