Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kicking Off Our Booties

To ring in 2010!

These little cuties come from Zoe Mellor's 50 Baby Booties to knit. I revisit this book again and again, and I'll be making even more tiny footwear in 2010 as there are two new babies on the way for friends and family.

Have to say that 2009 will forever be my favourite year, thanks to my favourite young man. Hard to believe that this time last year, he was just a twinkle in his daddy's eye, as they say.

But I'm not sad to let this year go as we have so very much to look forward to in the coming 12 months.

May 2010 bring you much joy and happiness! M

3 comments:

Katharyn said...

Blue and red adorable!

Tazzie said...

Happy New Year to you Michele, and to David and Callum also. 2009 certainly has been wonderful, and I know 2010 will be just as fabulous.
*big hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

quiltmom said...

Love Callum's booties-
Wishing you and yours all that is bright and wonderful. May you enjoy good health, happiness and prosperity. I am sure that Callum will continue to bring joy and laughter to all of you.
Warmest regards,
Anna