Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My Men In Knits

These two are so in love with each other in this pic. And when they're wearing my handknits, I'm extra in love with them. It's a knitter's family dream. Gush.



Daddy's wearing the Thorpe hat in Knit Picks Cadena, colour Coal. And the Noro striped scarf from skeins whose colour bands I've long since misplaced.

Baby is wearing an earflap hat that I made up from several different patterns I've used over the years. It starts at the top with stocking stitch and works to a garter stitch brim and earflaps with long tails, all in baby size. I used a Knit Picks yarn that I'm also missing the ball band for, but I do know it was knit on 3.25mm dpns.

So there you have it. Knitting content. Woo and hoo.

A sudden appearance of copious amounts of snow in our part of the world is inspiring me to knit even more. We'll see what happens when and if inspiration meets action.

Happy Wednesday, M

4 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

Awwwwwwww

Katharyn said...

So Cute, you're son looks like he's saying "hey, you're wearing a hat too!"

quiltmom said...

Love the hats and your boys look so handsome in them. Happy knitting and stay warm.
We got buckets of snow now in Edmonton too.
Warmest regards,
Anna

Knatolee said...

Another darling photo! I hear it was pretty darn nippy out there last week.