Friday, April 23, 2010

Came Down With A Virus

Unfortunately, it's the computer kind. So my laptop is out of commission for the duration, and David's is in the process of writing his thesis for him (Wouldn't it be nice if that's how it actually worked?). Thus I get up in the middle of the night to do things that need to be signed into - like the blog or banking or email or facebook. Meh.

In other more important news, Callum is growing like a weed - totally catching up after starting out so very tiny. Next week is his six-month check up with the doc. Hard to believe he's been here for six months already.

We've been spending all kinds of time outdoors, planning out the garden, raking old leaves, walking along the lake, watching the puppies romp. Pure bliss, I tell you.

Anywhoo, on to the point of this post (I promise that there is one) . . . I was talking to Allana from People For Animals (where our Stan came from) while visiting my Mom earlier this evening. I mentioned that our pets are all over the blog so she should check it out. Then I came home and realized it's been a while since I posted some furry cuteness here.

So I'm up in the middle of the night and I'm here posting a pic of some of our other boys. I give you Emmett and Our Man Stan, all sharing and lovey on the dog bed.


They might wrestle for the video camera but they do actually snuggle up some times. Sign of a truly happy household. More bliss for this Mama!

Hope you're all having a great April! M

4 comments:

PorshaCoghlan梁子珠 said...

great msg for me, thanks a lot dude˙﹏˙

alanna said...

Wow - they are so cute! What lucky little pets.

Knatolee said...

Caught in the act! SO adorable. And sorry about the virus. :(

佐漢 said...

金銀愈加磨鍊,愈加光亮,人生愈加考驗,生命愈加光輝。......................................................