Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Crafting Content - Woot!

I'm so excited to show you something that I actually made that I don't care how long ago I made it.

I don't mind in the slightest that I'm showing you the bag I made for my mom for Christmas - the bag that was completed before Callum was born and stashed away until the holidays.

Nevermind all that delay, isn't it cute?


The pinks and greens totally suit her. Better yet, when I gave it to her, I stuffed it full of yarns and some beautiful birch knitting needles.

It's the same pattern I used to make Janet's bag, but looks so very different with the alternate fabric choices.

I enjoy sewing up this pattern and will probably make a few more like it, maybe even one for myself one of these days. Well . . . if I ever get back to the sewing room, that is.

In the mean time, I bask in the glory that once upon a time, I made something. :)

Happy May! M

6 comments:

RooseveltHouchi嬌琪 said...

文章很棒~感謝!!..................................................

Katharyn said...

Lovely, and you're right the fabric choices do completely change the bag!

We know you'll return to crafting one day!

quiltmom said...

I love your stunning bag Michelle- it really is lovely - I love pink and green together. I bet your mom is going to love it.
I have been enjoying the photos of your family. Don't have much time these days to comment but do stop in and see how you are doing.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day.
Warmest regards,
Anna

香廷 said...

潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶

千惠千惠 said...

當身處逆境時,要能忍一時之氣,吃一時之苦,並及早確立自己的目標,總有一天,你會嘗到那甘美的果實。.............................................

Knatolee said...

What a great bag! The colours are so pretty.