Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Callum's Hat

My baby boy has a rockin' new hat.


I've managed to devise a way for this one to stay on his head. As he is not a fan of the things, this was a bigger challenge than it seemed.

How did I do it? I bought a reversible model, threaded the straps through the holes for the "reversing part" and tied a knot in one side. A most excellent fit, right under the baby chin.

And now this rockin' new lid is ready for all kinds of action - like going to the park for the very first swing ride ever.


I'd say he's a happy camper, hat and all!


Oh, I just want to kiss that face!!!

Happy baby swings, M

2 comments:

Katharyn said...

With the flap down it looks like a pioneer bonnet! So adorable!

Knatolee said...

I especially love that last one. He's so adorable.