Monday, November 22, 2010

Knitted Goods

With winter now upon us, I was worried that the wet hair from swimming lessons would be a problem. My worry was compounded by the boy who will not wear a hat. But this pattern came to our rescue.

Here's what it looks like on Callum:

Warm, scarf and hat combined so it can be tied under the chin, lovely Malabrigo yarn whose tag I have currently misplaced - the answer to a northern Mama's prayers. And so cute, to boot!

I also managed to finish a pair of mittens for myself - workaday mittens from a pattern I put together in my head. Made from my go-to yarn supplier stash, knitpicks. (Ball band also not with me this morning.)


And you will not believe the knitting I've got going on now - trying to get it done for December. I'll post pix and details soon!

Happy knitting Monday, Michele

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

Callum's got gorgeous eyes!