Monday, March 14, 2011

Yay, Crafting!

We are having a baby boom around here these days, and I've been having a blast doing some baby-related crafting.

I whipped up this gorgeous little quilt for my coworker's baby boy expected in June.


Then I thought I would knit up a little sweater vest and shoes for the little guy, too.


Making all these wee things keeps my hands and heart very happy.

And speaking of things that make me happy, here's my guys colouring together.


Happy Monday, Michele

ETA: Krista loved her gifts! Awesome to give such lovely things to someone who really appreciates them!

2 comments:

Katharyn said...

I love the boat quilt, and the criss cross in the shoes, and your sweet sweet family. Really love the boat quilt though, looks fairly easy too.

Knatolee said...

Beautiful quilt and knitting, Michele, and I love the pic of the boys spending quality time together. :)