Thursday, June 09, 2011

Blazing By

That's what time is doing these days, scorching fast.

We've been putting in the garden, at last. We've been trying to fight off colds, to no avail. We've been working hard, but not necessarily getting ahead.

Most importantly, we've been living in the now, planning for the future, dreaming of the things that might be.

It's all good.

Life as we know it will return to the blog as soon as we can get a grip on that time thing, maybe with oven mitts. :)

Happy Thursday, Michele

2 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

I hope you feel better soon, Michele. Spring colds can be so annoying, can't they!

Katharyn said...

Makes me think of the quote
"I've gone to go find myself. Should I get back before I return, please ask me to wait."

Sounds like things are going wonderfully!