Friday, September 30, 2011

Eek! September Is Gone!

Well, I guess my goal of getting more posts up didn't happen in September. Maybe in October, but I'm not making anymore promises of this nature until after this baby is born. Energy levels being what they are, I have no idea if such commitments are even reasonable.

But rest assured that I am crafting. Christmas crafting even. Given that Baby Girl is due on Christmas Eve, I thought it best if I get on top of the holiday cheer early, just to make sure the holidays actually happen around here. Not too much, but enough to make it feel festive.

As soon as I get organized enough to take some photos and get them uploaded to the new laptop, we should have something for you to look at.

Until then, Happy Autumn, Michele

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

Do't worry about it! Just do what you feel like doing and let that be that. But do let us know when baby is born! :)